OT: Pollard leaving ISU earlier than expected

Passing Is For COMMIES

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2023
559
1,020
93
Well based on how quickly Jimmy Rodgers moved on from South Dakota St (2 seasons) and Washington St (1 season) I thought he might leave ISU at the first better offer. He seems to want to climb the ranks. With the AD that hired him gone now I’m pretty confident he will. If he can take that roster turnover situation and get 8 wins this season I could see a team with bigger resources going for him.
 
Last edited:

iahawkeyes17

All-Conference
Apr 22, 2014
859
2,156
83
Well based on how quickly Jimmy Rodger’s moved on from South Dakota St (2 seasons) and Washington St (1 season) I thought he might leave ISU at the first better offer. He seems to want to climb the ranks. With the AD that hired him gone now I’m pretty confident he will. If he can take that roster turnover situation and get 8 wins this season I could see a team with bigger resources going for him.
I don’t think Jimmy is getting 8 wins and I’d be shocked if another P4 would be interested in him but never know. If I’m fake tough guy Jimmy I know now I have some added pressure to produce these first couple of seasons now since guy who hired him is gone and new AD has no loyalty to him.

as for pollard good riddance. A complete dbag and perfect representation for isu.
 

TrojanHawkeye

All-Conference
Feb 11, 2009
884
1,472
93
 

Blackleaf40

All-American
Sep 9, 2015
6,990
6,779
113
All I needed to know about "Polltard" is the time he got kicked out of a high school football game for yelling at the refs.



We all know "that guy" and their character.
 

TweeterHawk

Senior
Nov 15, 2021
278
486
63

RuggieC

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2014
536
1,068
93
Pollard is not leaving on his own. They did not want to embarrass him and they came to an agreement for him to "leave on his own" in a selected time period. The President David Cook was behind this. From what I understand he is a pretty sharp dude.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 2HeartedHawk
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts: Iowa defense vs #5 Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts: Iowa offense vs #5 Ohio State
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football News and Notes
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes loss to Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast