Football OT POLL: Will you watch ND vs. Navy tomorrow?

Will you watch ND vs. Navy tomorrow?

  • Hell yes. College football!

    Votes: 451 67.6%
  • No. Home Depot. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I don't know ...I don't know if we'll have enough time.

    Votes: 87 13.0%
  • I'll give it a look while flipping between channels.

    Votes: 129 19.3%

  • Total voters
    667
The Wolverine

Latest

  1. 01 The Wolverine Football Previewing, predicting Michigan vs. Minnesota with a Golden Gophers insider
  2. 02 The Wolverine Football Reading between the lines: Will Michigan have two 1,000-yard receivers for first time ever?
  3. 03 The Wolverine Football Recruiting Michigan Recruiting Stock Report: New flip targets, elite '28 buzz
  4. 04 The Wolverine Football Recruiting Rapidly rising RB William Green III recaps 'special' Michigan visit
  5. 05 The Wolverine Basketball Newsstand: Trey McKenney, Elliot Cadeau to represent Michigan at Big Ten Media Day