OT - Pittsburgh

dogindesoto

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2013
28
3
3
I'm headed to Pittsburgh in a couple weeks for work. Anyone know of some must see places while I'm there? I'll be there during weekdays and plan on hitting up a hockey game, just thought I'd get an opinion from the pack on things to do.
 

Palos verdes

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,839
36
48
Wear some thermal underwear. Hot chicks are not scarce either. Pittsburgh is an exception for up north.
 

MStateDawg11

Redshirt
Jan 13, 2014
28
0
0
Have been to Pittsburgh more times than I can count. Go to a Steeler game at least once a season jackass. Next time you make a remark know what you are talking about.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit