In a 'fight' to even make the postseason...and I'm taking verbal jabs from Leaf fans??? I didn't even think it possible....not cool....
If they miss the playoffs no way...injuries or not he couldn't motivate, let alone put the brakes on this disturbing downward spiral. He has enough tools at his disposal...results have to be better than this!Originally posted by Original Mountaineer1:
you think the Pens keep Johnston?
I gotta' tell you, I myself thought some of GMJR's moves this year were pretty good; particularly the Perron trade.Originally posted by Original Mountaineer1:
the mid season trades except for Cole have had poor results too should have moved Kunitz
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State