OT: Outdoor TVs

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,442
13,054
113
Put a big cheap *** Vizio under mine with no cover and it's been fine for three years now. Takes a beating from sun in the mornings but has held up. I did duct tape a tarp on it a couple times when big storms were coming but that's it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dawgg

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,897
17,190
113
What did you do for the pergola roof? I'm about to close on a house with a free-standing pergola and I'd like to put some sort of roof on it for actual shade or if it starts to drizzle while I'm grilling.

Also, like everyone else has said, don't get an "outdoor TV" if it's not going to be out in direct rain uncovered. A regular TV will hold up just fine.
I recommend a bright blue tarp. Lets the neighbors know you’re a function over form kind of fella.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5