I can get you in on games for guns. PM me for details. Pay for spots at table. Tourney style with winner winning usually a pistol of varying mans and styles. But sometimes they do ARs and cash games. All done through FB on Pokerrrr app
I can get you in on games for guns. PM me for details. Pay for spots at table. Tourney style with winner winning usually a pistol of varying mans and styles. But sometimes they do ARs and cash games. All done through FB on Pokerrrr app
I can get you in on games for guns. PM me for details. Pay for spots at table. Tourney style with winner winning usually a pistol of varying mans and styles. But sometimes they do ARs and cash games. All done through FB on Pokerrrr app
Bovada is legit. They pay by check but it’s legit.
make it ammo and they will be overwhelmed with people trying to get there.
I can get you in on games for guns. PM me for details. Pay for spots at table. Tourney style with winner winning usually a pistol of varying mans and styles. But sometimes they do ARs and cash games. All done through FB on Pokerrrr app
PokerStars back in the day was awesome.
Pokerstars and get in home games. It’s awesome to play with friends around the country.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four