Insider recruiting service teams up with prediction markets. Need to check Shannon Terry’s early life section on Wikipedia.
On3 partners with Polymarket
On3 partners with Polymarket
I couldnt find a shannon terry wiki page but I can only assume juice rootsInsider recruiting service teams up with prediction markets. Need to check Shannon Terry’s early life section on Wikipedia.
On3 partners with Polymarket
I love taking a 'member berry and 'membering all the people who were dying for legalized sports bettingScum bags gonna scum bag.
Many were dying for legalized sports betting but few wanted the wild west, insider trading scam fest of unregulated prediction markets or the sports and sports networks to go full embrace of gambling themselves. It could have been done in a regulated way that made most people happy just like NIL could have been done in a sane way. But alasI love taking a 'member berry and 'membering all the people who were dying for legalized sports betting
What is a member berry?I love taking a 'member berry and 'membering all the people who were dying for legalized sports betting
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
KSR Football
Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU