OT: Old Bay closing

BeantownKnight

All-Conference
Feb 14, 2008
4,674
2,023
0
LOL it was there for over 3-decades. Very few non-chain restaurants last that long these days.

Many successful first dates there including one with a young lady named "Holly" when Matt "Guitar" Murphy played live!

Nuts -- I was there, as well, when Matt Guitar Murphy played (about 20-something years ago).

I had a lot of great nights (and days) at that place. Swamp Water was one of my favorites. I remember day-drinking there on more than a few occasions. It was also a fun hangout during grad school.

Good times.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy