OT Northern Lights.

4.6.3

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2022
1,305
1,380
113
Really, really solid night to see them all throughout the Cornhusker State. Lots of deep Reds
 

konaki

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2002
11,599
2,946
113
Really, really solid night to see them all throughout the Cornhusker State. Lots of deep Reds
Deep reds, maybe a really good sign for the Nebraska Huskers going forward perhaps.
 

Charlie Marlow

All-Conference
May 6, 2022
1,053
1,705
113
I saw them last year so I didn’t make the effort this time around.

But I did see a Starlink satellite reentry over Omaha last week. It was cool and unlike anything else I’ve seen before.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
The only way we could see them in Denver is thru a camera. The naked eye couldn’t pick them up. But very red.
Yes amazing. They were very visible here but any photo DOES NOT resemble what was seen with the naked eye. Still pretty good. Best I've seen in my lifetime
 

HuskerBruce81

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
40,011
6,042
113
25 years of me peeking around the shower curtain, she’s used to it!
Peek A Boo GIF by chuber channel
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mgbreeze
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC