OT - No Kings Protest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,739
4,013
113
I found it very interesting that the majority of the protesters were white boomers according to CNN.
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,684
19,487
113
May be an image of text that says 'ANOTHER CELEBRITY ON THEIR WAY TO REMIND ME THAT I NEED TO DRINK FROM A PAPER STRAW TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT. ENVIRO MIM @TheRealTruth @'
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,207
17,778
113
I don’t like taking a group of Americans and painting them with broad strokes as being terrible / dumb / the enemy, etc. didn’t like it when Hillary did it with the “deplorables”. Don’t like it now. It was the complete disregard for those “deplorables” by the democrats that helped propel Trump to the presidency. The open attacking of people that disagree with him by the right and specifically by Trump himself could ultimately bite them in the rear end.

I really hate the way Americans treat each other now.
 

Bulldog45

All-Conference
Oct 2, 2018
1,470
2,147
113
The younger employees are on the front lines attacking ICE in Portland, Chicago, and other areas. They had to call up the reserves for this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight

o_dawgflo

Freshman
Nov 17, 2021
81
84
18
aren't these the same folks who protested Vietnam? I think they just threw the ole tie-dyed shirt in the washer/dryer and dusted off the old protest signs......

No matter what you think about the orange man, he's the pres. and will be regardless of a protest.
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,769
8,024
113
For an event they keep saying doesn't matter, sure is getting a lot of attention from the maga delegation
Lots of things that don't really matter get unwarranted attention. An illegal gets deported back to his home country. Climate change. Plastic straws. The oscars. Bruce Springsteen. Mississippi State football. I could go, on but I shorn't.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,156
9,500
113
The younger employees are on the front lines attacking ICE in Portland, Chicago, and other areas. They had to call up the reserves for this one.
Maybe all armed men won't join or support what ICE is doing. This isn't the Third Reich, yet...but keep dropping in at 1AM from Blackhawks and detaining citizens, including children who were taken into custody “for their own safety and to ensure these children were not being trafficked, abused or otherwise exploited.”. I'm sure all the MAGA "alpha males" have their children so well trained that being jerked from their bed in a military style raid, zip tied and sat on the street basically naked wouldn't bother them at all, but these poor children now have to deal with that trauma and the idea that as a citizen in a "free" country, these "patriots" can do this.

Read about all the patriotic fun right here, or search for your own news source. It's a real barrel of laughs and a true owning of the libs: https://time.com/7323334/ice-raid-chicago-pritzker-trump/

I understand that as an ICE agent, you may not have any other way to make a living, but I can't think of a more despicable job description right now than carrying out Trump's agenda against democracy. This is not a means justifies the ends situation. It is horrific treatment of people who are made in God's image. If you don't have a Christian worldview then it makes perfect sense that this is just survival of the fittest. If you do hold a Christian worldview, you cannot follow Christ and support mistreating his people.

This isn't conservative. This isn't Christian. This isn't Republican. This isn't American.

"The issue is really Germanism or Christianity.". In a 1933 letter to his grandmother, Bonhoeffer drew a clear distinction between the nationalist ideology of the "German Christians" and true biblical Christianity. The "German Christians" supported Nazi(MAGA) flags next to communion tables, a practice Bonhoeffer saw as replacing loyalty to God with loyalty to the Nazi state (Trump).
 

Pilgrimdawg

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,821
2,394
113
They are just still mad that they lost the election and acting like a 4 year old kid that didn’t get their way. They are just embarrassing themselves. I know a guy that I have called a friend for over 50 years that moved to Minneapolis and started protesting against Trump and conservatives. I deleted him from Facebook and erased him phone number. I chose to surround myself with people that are good Americans. Don’t need those types in my life. They should go get a job…….
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: POTUS and dorndawg

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,368
10,723
113
Lots of things that don't really matter get unwarranted attention. An illegal gets deported back to his home country. Climate change. Paper straws. The oscars. Bruce Springsteen. Mississippi State football. I could go, on but I shan't.
This is just a list of things that piss you off, isn't it??
 

Darryl Steight

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
4,769
8,024
113
This is just a list of things that piss you off, isn't it??
Illegal gets deported: "good"
climate change: "get back to me in a million years"
paper straws: "get the f outta here with that noise"
oscars: /eyeroll
Springsteen: /eyeroll
Mississippi State: NOW THIS PISSES ME OFF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ranchdawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS