OT: Nice Day Hunting

Sep 21, 2017
975
760
93
Looks like someone went to the liquor stores in the bad part of town.

On a side note has anyone read "Pappyland" by Wright Thompson yet? I got it as a Christmas present from my mother-in-law. The way he mentions ole miss and the old south in the first paragraph I don't think I can stomach the rest of the book. I did not pay for the book and the money is already in his pocket, so is it worth the read or should I let it collect dust?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor