Prayers for you and your mom, my friend. When things happen to our parents it's not a little thing as they are so dear to us. I believe in the power of prayer and that God does hear and listen to our prayers.
Thank you and @JPFisherPrayers for you and your mom, my friend. When things happen to our parents it's not a little thing as they are so dear to us. I believe in the power of prayer and that God does hear and listen to our prayers.
Thank you brotherPraying for you bro, a long time friend on this board.
Prayers up!My mom had a blood clot and heart arrhythmia/flutter. Yesterday she had her second Ablation surgery and sadly developed a mid brain stroke. She is currently in the hospital and some prayers would go a long way for me right now.
I’m sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your mom!My mom had a blood clot and heart arrhythmia/flutter. Yesterday she had her second Ablation surgery and sadly developed a mid brain stroke. She is currently in the hospital and some prayers would go a long way for me right now.
I know you know exactly what this is like sadly recently. Thank you my friend.I’m sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your mom!
Just seeing this. Prayers for her and your family brother.My mom had a blood clot and heart arrhythmia/flutter. Yesterday she had her second Ablation surgery and sadly developed a mid brain stroke. She is currently in the hospital and some prayers would go a long way for me right now.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'