OT: Need help about Roku/TV

Sienfield

Redshirt
May 20, 2017
191
0
0
Recently when trying to open YouTubeTV I am getting a message that says I need to delete an app because of space. Yesterday trying to open Prime I got the same message. I have deleted several apps but not helping. Other apps like Hulu is working.Why is this happening?
 

WrapItDog

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
4,336
791
113
Is it a Roku TV or a Roku connected to a TV? My Roku 3 only has enough memory for a limited # of channels. I put a Micro SD card in my Roku 3 to increase the memory and have over 50 channel apps loaded with no problems.

What Roku do yo have if it's not a Roku TV?
 
Last edited:

uptowndawg

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2010
2,243
1,049
113
From my one experience, delete 8 or so apps you never use then it will work.
 

turkish

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
996
372
63
Recently when trying to open YouTubeTV I am getting a message that says I need to delete an app because of space. Yesterday trying to open Prime I got the same message. I have deleted several apps but not helping. Other apps like Hulu is working.Why is this happening?
I am recently having the same issue, all of a sudden. I’ve deleted a ton of apps, restarted, no dice.
 

Sienfield

Redshirt
May 20, 2017
191
0
0
Thanks guys. I have the Roku stick. I unplugged the stick and plugged it back in and seems to be working.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama