OT: Need cable recommendation

sport2231

Heisman
Jan 16, 2007
50,242
19,792
111
Moving to Kinnelon NJ. Optimum is the norm up there but I'm not a huge fan. Don't think I can get Fios.

Need sports package and want to bundle internet. Do I have any options

No interest in going to just Netflix, not that would be option anyway since I watch so much live sports
 

CNJKnight

Sophomore
Jan 13, 2014
376
185
0
Moving to Kinnelon NJ. Optimum is the norm up there but I'm not a huge fan. Don't think I can get Fios.

Need sports package and want to bundle internet. Do I have any options

No interest in going to just Netflix, not that would be option anyway since I watch so much live sports
Optimum is fine. New company bought Cablevision and have already made internet faster. When you start to add on sports packages, etc to OTT options, it alls costs the same but you use ten diff things to utilize all options. Just get Internet and Basic Cable with Sports Package so you can get SNY, YES, BTN. They will work with you to get what you want.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program