OT: Navy at Maryland

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,847
19,799
98
Maryland up 14 early 2nd half.

Announcers are terrible so far. Should pay more attention to the game. Miss called two plays in a minute span.
 

dconifer0

All-Conference
Oct 4, 2004
4,433
3,419
113
The Terrapins are going to be a lot better than I expected, after what I've seen so far. I didn't realize that the new front court players were as good as they are. Not all Big-Ten type players by any means, but they have size, skills and strength that I didn't really know they had...
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs