Anyone recall it? There was some funny stuff in it.
Did you guys invent a time machine? It started publication in 1970. The first issue was April 1970. I loved it and still have a box full of the early issues.I recall that when I was at PSU in the late 1960s we always eagerly waited for each National Lampoon edition. Everyone seemed to love reading it in the 1960s.
late 1960s or early 1970s... either way it was probably a blur.Did you guys invent a time machine? It started publication in 1970. The first issue was April 1970. I loved it and still have a box full of the early issues.
National Lampoon
And they had one where a reporter asked "Sen. Kennedy, what will you do if the convebtion drafts you?" "I'll drive off that bridge when I come to it".I remember when they lost a lawsuit with Ted Kennedy over a comical “ad” for a VW Beetle that said if Teddy Kennedy had a VW Bug Chappaquiddick would never had happened. That’s when VW used to advertise that the Beetle was so well built that it was watertight and would float.
Dave’s not here!late 1960s or early 1970s... either way it was probably a blur.
![]()
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses