I thought this was about that ugly political lady.
We wished the same for frostyGod I wish you would stick to sports
If this is what I think it is, my son had a friend of his get him in to it during his sophomore year. I would have to drop them off at the south HobbyTown. One day it dawned on me he hadn’t asked me to drop him and his friend off recently, so I asked him about it. He said they got tired of sitting around with weird fat older dudes, who seemed to not care about personal hygiene. He said, I really don’t think a lot of these guys ever shower.
It's gross. I can't do that shlt either.
We haven't bought any LOTR, but we love the movies!Hubs and I contemplating buying a box... Good/bad move??
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC