OT: Mods Please Interpret This Info

[email protected]

All-American
Jun 24, 2001
28,586
6,762
113
2609392,[/B] member: 72"][/QUOTE

I was going to post something in reply...but then read this, as if for the first time.

Does this mean that this site has produced over 2.5M posts since the inception of the board?
Also am I the "72nd" member in terms of longevity (i.e. I was the 72nd person to sign up)?

Thanks

MO
 

NewJerseyGuy

Heisman
Jun 26, 2005
23,138
27,986
88
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced