OT--Missing child please read

DudyDog

Senior
Jun 18, 2008
1,802
567
113
Praying that she is found soon and safely returns home. Please keep us posted.
 

Pocketdogs

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2013
23
0
0
Thank you...and to the person

who messaged me claiming this was a sick Aprils fools joke.....the info is now on WLBT and the Clarion Ledgers website. I do hope we cross paths.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,536
31,790
113
I saw a friend had posted it on her Facebook page. I pray they find her. I know how much I love my nieces and can't imagine going through what you're going through.
 

Pocketdogs

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2013
23
0
0
UPDATE

First, thank you all for the kind words and prayers and thank you Mitt for the pictures. I wouldn't even know how to do that.

We have discovered that a 25 year old from Pearl(ill not disclose name but can be seen online at WJTV.com news stories) was also reported missing yesterday. A friend showed my sister the news story and wondered if a connection. My sister then logs into snapchat or whatever that's called and sure enough, the man's pictures are there. This may be just coincidence but highly unlikely.
 

Pocketdogs

Redshirt
Sep 26, 2013
23
0
0
As it happens a detective was already there. I haven't heard anything new. Needless to say it has been hectic.
 

brokex

Redshirt
Feb 18, 2013
14
0
0
As a father with a duaghter

Can't even fathom what your family is going thru...prayers for all of y'all
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?