OT - Michigan ticket policy

RBigredMax

Redshirt
Mar 23, 2023
4,701
11
38

Guy ran a business and had 164 active accounts for Michigan football season tickets. Michigan cancelled all his accounts.

I thought I read the Packers were denying season ticket holders who only resale their tickets (their wait list for season tickets is like 30 years).

Thoughts on this action. Do we have some of these guys who have kept our sellout streak alive?
 
Feb 17, 2008
1,938
410
0

Guy ran a business and had 164 active accounts for Michigan football season tickets. Michigan cancelled all his accounts.

I thought I read the Packers were denying season ticket holders who only resale their tickets (their wait list for season tickets is like 30 years).

Thoughts on this action. Do we have some of these guys who have kept our sellout streak alive?
I'm guessing that it is a bigger issue at NU for volleyball tickets than football tickets.
 

Dean Pope

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2001
13,288
1,055
0
That man was running a business that is essentially the same as the online ticket brokers. Use a vast network of computers to gobble up tickets, mark up the price and sell them to the minions who weren't able to get through to buy tickets online. I would hope the Michigan outlaws ticket brokers too. Or maybe certain political donations were made...
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC