OT: memes only

MSUDOG24

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2021
1,514
1,460
113
Booooooo!!!!! You wasted 2000 on this? A political one and a repeat??? I’m very disappointed right now.
Not their best work but wouldn't consider it political and first time I've seen as I recall.
This has been a great thread. Folks have generally behaved themselves and have read everyone of them as my morning chuckle, some better than others.
I will say that I have no idea what most of the Cochise posts are referring to but I'm old and they seem to be having fun with it.
 
Sep 21, 2017
975
760
93
Original contract. Lots of contractors have reputations for inflating their profits on contracts through change orders, hence the dingy paid for by the original contract and the big boat paid for with change orders. It's a non LOTR meme, so probably not for you.
No doubt some contractors bid the job at a loss to get the contract then make a killing on the change orders.

The contract keeps the lights on but overtime and change orders are where the profit is made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,699
19,550
113
May be an image of text
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit