OT: memes only

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,678
12,194
113
May be an image of text that says 'Once again the gym is saving lives. Bro I'm telling you the gym has changed my life. It literally got me through the worst situations How so? Last night 5 guys broke into my house And what did did you do? Nothing I was at the gym''Once again the gym is saving lives. Bro I'm telling you the gym has changed my life. It literally got me through the worst situations How so? Last night 5 guys broke into my house And what did did you do? Nothing I was at the gym'
Does it indicate how little I go to the gym when I read this and thought did 5 guys leave a giant bag of fries?
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit