Can we still give nicknames for users that appear under their name, instead of well-known member? Because if we still can, I nominate Cochise to be nicknamed Lord of the Memes.
Wait…Can we still give nicknames for users that appear under their name, instead of well-known member? Because if we still can, I nominate Cochise to be nicknamed Lord of the Memes.
Wait…
Weren’t you the one giving me hell for not posting a meme on a meme thread?
I believe the word you used was “dumbass”
What the hell was your meme? I didn't get the reference at all.Ahhhh. My chance to make a pro look silly.
#999 didn’t have a meme
#1000 did
Now send me my big screen tv
In fairness, it is at a movie theater. It was probably $21 in 2014.
Classic response from a veteran six packer when they screw up..![]()
You're wrong. I said dubmass. If you weren't from Swan Lake, you'd know that.
I posted no meme on post #999.What the hell was your meme? I didn't get the reference at all.
I've given up on understanding anything Cochise posts, but didn't get yours or the Springfield one thath Pars posted.
I get that you posted a meme. I just didn’t get it.I posted no meme on post #999.
And then posted meme on 1000.
The old pro poster called me out, said what kind of dumbass doesn’t post a meme on a meme thread .
Then he posted on meme thread with no meme
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list