OT: memes only

Delmar81

Sophomore
May 9, 2023
64
118
33
If this already posted sorry.

May be an image of 3 people and text
My favorite so far
 

skipperDawg

Senior
Dec 23, 2023
709
631
88
Just cause I wanted to be #
1000
I’m sure this means I’m getting big screen tv from DS
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0806.jpeg
    IMG_0806.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?