Mark me as dumb ***Okay, it took me a second.
Check the date today, then look at it again.Mark me as dumb ***
I can’t get it
Aha thank you sir .Check the date today, then look at it again.
I will say that I was one of what they say are the few that experienced discomfort afterwards. My boss at the time was like, hell, you can come back to work the next day no problem. Nope. Didn't work smoothly for me. It worked though. Heh.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list