OT: memes only

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,614
9,754
113
What’s funny/sad is I was on an internal medicine rotation during my internship in 2013, and they all made me sign up for this and join their clan. I also bought bitcoin in 2013 but didn’t finalize the purchase because they way I tried to buy it involved me having to go to a Wells Fargo, which was an hour away and I thought it wasn’t worth it. My purchase price was $600 per bitcoin
 
  • Wow
Reactions: POTUS
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation