This is very true. It was also the only time I could talk to the smoking hot petite life guard at the state pool. She loved the mix tapes and would put in requests for the next ones.
A lot of truth here. When someone at works refers to old WWF, I know we’ll get along. When som a-hole chimes in, “that stuff is fake”, I just pile drive then fire them.
What’s great is they can’t get workers comp or harassment payments because they already acknowledged the pile driver is fakeA lot of truth here. When someone at works refers to old WWF, I know we’ll get along. When som a-hole chimes in, “that stuff is fake”, I just pile drive then fire them.
I’m no expert but that looks a little low to me.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State