There was a 10 second window after you posted #9999 where someone could have sniped you and taken it and honestly if that had happened it would have been the saddest and funniest post in SPS history.
Actually I had to wait 11 seconds before being able to post again. Felt like the early days of bidding on eBay.There was a 10 second window after you posted #9999 where someone could have sniped you and taken it and honestly if that had happened it would have been the saddest and funniest post in SPS history.
I may not have much in life but I have the #5,000 and #10,000 posts on this meme thread. I would like to thank the various troves of memes I stole to make this special moment happen.
![]()
View attachment 956460
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?