Has buc--ees considered suing this artist yet?
He had it right. I loaned my cuffs to @Jeffreauxdawg a while back. Then told him to keep them. Long story.
I just realized you are two different usersHe had it right. I loaned my cuffs to @Jeffreauxdawg a while back. Then told him to keep them. Long story.
I got drunk and needed a name change apparently... Thought about going with ZombieKitzinger, but I was concerned not everyone was as big a fan of the late renowned Byzantine era historian as I am ..I just realized you are two different users
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5