How much would you fork over to watch this spectacle(debacle?)?
Last time I pitched in for a pay-per-view fight was Tyson vs Holyfield II.
Last time I pitched in for a pay-per-view fight was Tyson vs Holyfield II.
Please don't edit. This board needs imperfections and humorMODS, PLEASE EDIT TO MAYWEATHER. I'M AN IDIOT.
MODS, PLEASE EDIT TO MAYWEATHER. I'M AN IDIOT.
And yet here you are!LaughingIt's never gonna happen and it's just a stupid conversation to have. Lucky Charms couldn't box with a top 50 fighter and Floyd is not going to fight MMA style. It really annoys me that this is even discussed.
I'd like to see it happen. Must use MMA gloves, 1 st round would be boxing, 2nd round: MMA...alternate styles every round.
What are we talking $ wise....a billion? Crazy friggin' world.
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State