OT: Masters tourney pool

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I know we talked about doing one after doing one for the US Open. Hopefully we can and hopefully get a few more entries. I’m game for taking yalls money again.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I emailed Seinfeld a couple days ago and haven’t heard back, he was the one that put the last one together.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,915
113
Hey guys, I’m sorry. I’d planned on doing one for the masters, but things have just been nuts lately trying to finish up soccer and baseball seasons.

If I somehow get a spare half hour tomorrow, there’s a small chance that I might be able to get an entry form out to everybody, but I’m not exactly counting on it at this point. I’ll do my best, and if you don’t get an email from me by around 6PM tomorrow, it’s a good sign that I’m just not going to be able to get to it this time
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
If you can just tell me how/where the tiers/group were divided and how to get that info I don’t care to do it to do it if you are swamped, I’ve ran on of the SPS leagues the last several years.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,652
7,915
113
Yep, I emailed everybody that played last time, but if there’s anyone new that’s interested in playing this week, please PM me with an email address. $20 entry, and I’ll send you the form ASAP
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar