OT. Lunch report from Philadelphia.

drail14me

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2008
1,349
14
38
I’d asked for dining suggestions for lunch and dinner in Philadelphia for Tues-Wed.

For those that recommended Tootie’s Country Buffet, my hat goes off to you. Some of the best fried squash and okra since grandmas cooking!! Hadn’t been to a buffet in years and I hurt myself!
I’m sure I’ll be regretting it halfway through this afternoons training conference. We’ll see if we even want dinner tonight.

if you’re in Philadelphia at lunch time, stop at Tootie’s but go early. It was packed by noon.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor