OT: Luke Combs Concert

WSTLion87

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2021
895
1,991
93
Did anyone here have the opportunity to see the Luke Combs show at the Meadowlands last night? I really enjoyed myself and the weather was perfect!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Whart and Tgar

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,796
21,255
113
Did anyone here have the opportunity to see the Luke Combs show at the Meadowlands last night? I really enjoyed myself and the weather was perfect!

Dude looks like every cousin I have in Beaver County. I was skeptical at first but he’s legit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Whart

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,796
21,563
113
To quote....

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'."

- Bob Newhart


- sorry I could not rsist....

Dog Hide GIF by Jiffpom
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch