OT: Looking for pest control...

fedxdog

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2008
549
113
38
in Germantown/Collierville, TN and I think there's a Bulldog named Sanders in the area with a pest control business. Anyone know or can recommend him?
 
Sep 21, 2017
975
760
93
Not sure about the guy you mentioned but we use Germantown Pest Control. They have been good to us and it is getting harder to find a locally owned pest control business these days. We had a mole problem last year, granted it wasn't cheap, but they went above and beyond to take care of the issue.

Germantown Pest Control
 
Aug 1, 2022
411
381
63
Lawn and Pest Solutions services Getmantown/Colliervile. Owned and operated by father and son who are both Mississippi State grads.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,369
10,723
113
Every home/location is different of course, but for regular old insect prevention I have great luck spraying Ortho Home Defense. I spray maybe every other month or so.
 

fedxdog

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2008
549
113
38
Follow up on Sanders Pest Control. The owner is Robert Caviness (Ripley) who was in golf course turf mgt. He bought an existing company and kept the name. A1 Sanders Pest Control. Super nice, so I signed up and save some money too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaroonSadness99

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
I do my own. I buy a quart of Bifen XTS for. I mix something like 3/4 oz per gallon of water. Spray the perimeter of the house once a month from Spring through fall. Rinse out the pump sprayer after use. Costs about $25 +/- a year and has always worked wonderfully.

Do Your Own Bifen Link
 
  • Like
Reactions: dorndawg
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game