OT: Looking for a cooler

ForestryDawgMSU

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2024
1,488
2,121
113
Do any of y'all got some recommendations on a good cooler that I can bring into Dudy Noble? I know it can’t be over 10x10x10 but I can’t really find any.
 

ForestryDawgMSU

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2024
1,488
2,121
113
I have one of these bag coolers and they do pretty good. I have the next size up from this one but this fits the criteria


Can it squeeze to fit inside of the milk crate they put them in to check? It says says 11x11x9 on the website. Just trying to be careful before I go ahead and buy it.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,131
10,677
113
Do any of y'all got some recommendations on a good cooler that I can bring into Dudy Noble?
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,916
11,358
113
The boxes at the gates were built around an Igloo Cube. It’s either a 12 or an 18 can, I can’t remember. It’s the one Dollar General sells for around $20-$22. It’s really a nice little cooler, good size for two people and it holds bottles standing up. When they first instituted this rule we went to a game early and were measuring the box trying to figure out what would fit and hold the most beer and one of the guys standing there told us what the built the boxes around. If they haven’t changed it. The Cubes literally rubs the insides of the box.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ForestryDawgMSU

baddmann007

Junior
Sep 26, 2023
130
205
43
FYI: So… I brought a tape measure and measured the milk crates. Inside dimensions are 12”x12”x10”.

If you enter The Dude from the LFL gate they are a little easier on measuring…
 
  • Like
Reactions: ForestryDawgMSU
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State