Put your tampon in *****.I just can't imagine seeing this story and thinking, "oh, I should post this on a WVU message board"
***** needs locked up with these bitchesDude deserves to be gutted like a fish alive
He’s facing 2 felony charges. I personally think they should give that coward the death penalty
I used to like Lebron but between him always running his mouth and the relentless MJ comparisons I’m not that big of a fan.
I'm sure Whitey is to blame.
Would you provide him his last meal if he want's a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and a frosty?He’s facing 2 felony charges. I personally think they should give that coward the death penalty
Would you provide him his last meal if he want's a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and a frosty?
I don’t get it.Trump be like:
Aggressive but mostly peaceful domestic disagreement…
I don’t get it.
I don’t get it.
No idea. Swing and a miss.Oh I see now....it was a veiled reference to Trump's characterization of the Jan 6 protest. Leftists like him think it was a "riot". Trump called for a "peaceful demonstration". He's apparently mocking Trump?![]()
This forum always delivers…. :smiley:
Yup...it's eminently entertaining when the entertainment shows up.![]()
it never fails… :smiley:
Thanks for the contribution. You Rock Dude!!!![]()
Thank you! I appreciate your contribution even more.![]()
You're so original. Too bad you can't copy a few Ws for HCNB. I need that more than your Xeroxing my tounge-in-cheek mockery of your lite Chameleon comedy act!
C'mon Indy! Copy a W for the good guys v Bevo this weekend huh Bro?
I think they should put him in a ring with a heavyweight MMA fighter and let's see what else he's got with some fair competition?
Thanks ....I now have to watch it again.Ever see the movie Bone Tomahawk? Good movie, by the way.
There's a scene in that movie that would be perfectly fitting for this guy.
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges