OT Leach's Black State Sweatshirt

catvet

All-American
May 11, 2009
4,266
5,650
113
I haven't found a place to get one of these. Looked at the usual suspects. Anyone know who sells these?
 

Longtime Lurker

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
123
0
0
Could be one they only make for the coaches. I looked everywhere for the black hoodie with Gold Mississippi State Logo that we wore in Moorhead's last EB, and found out it was only made for coaches for that game. Happened to talk to a coach a few days after the game and he was nice enough to send me his.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,068
2,816
113
I haven't found a place to get one of these. Looked at the usual suspects. Anyone know who sells these?

You could always get one printed yourself. I can't see how the University could claim any ownership of the word "State" since it's a pretty generic word and there are several schools with that as a popular short name.
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,439
8,868
113
i'm been looking for one too, no luck. I've always thought we should brand ourselves simply as "State."
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,863
3,026
113
Don't get why it would be popular. It's not maroon nor does it feature any identifying trademark or logo. It's black with STATE in non-descrip block letters. The only way anyone would know you are supporting MSU would be if they were State fans or if its worn to an MSU event. I guess it would work well for blackout games.
 

bsquared24

Sophomore
Jul 11, 2009
736
160
43
Don't get why it would be popular. It's not maroon nor does it feature any identifying trademark or logo. It's black with STATE in non-descrip block letters. The only way anyone would know you are supporting MSU would be if they were State fans or if its worn to an MSU event. I guess it would work well for blackout games.

Maybe someone already has a closet full of maroon and gray sweatshirts and wants something different ...
 

Jeffreauxdawg

All-American
Dec 15, 2017
8,891
8,003
113
Don't get why it would be popular. It's not maroon nor does it feature any identifying trademark or logo. It's black with STATE in non-descrip block letters. The only way anyone would know you are supporting MSU would be if they were State fans or if its worn to an MSU event. I guess it would work well for blackout games.

How about because it's awesome? Every time I see Leach during the game it kind of makes me think of..

View attachment 18956
 

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,119
7,348
113
I feel like I need to know how you know and may need to know you if you have merch insider info
 

ZombieKissinger

All-American
May 29, 2013
5,606
9,712
113
Yeah, I looked at making one last night. Would love one. Once I finished, it said I had to buy a minimum of six. If they’re about to come out, I may just wait
 

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
It would be nice if we had an AD that actually knew something about marketing, building the brand, game day operations or hiring coaches.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State