OT: Justified: Primeval

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,720
21,138
113

Vivian Olyphant as Raylan’s daughter? Nice! Hope we get a Winona appearance….


 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,720
21,138
113
Because this post popped again this week, I decided to watch the first episode. I'm currently on season three and rank it up there with some of the best tv shows ever created. Thank you.

Shabbat Shalom

Oh man! Yes! This show is an all timer because of the relationship between Boyd and Raylan. Just works on so many levels. The show did peak in S2, but still one of may favorite series ever.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,720
21,138
113
Olyphant is on the Tennis channel now and has been for a while; apparently a big tennis fan. I’m at a restaurant so not sure what he’s talking about but lots of clips of the new Justified have been shown…
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,720
21,138
113

Do we know if this will be available all at once? Or released weekly? I wanted Tarantino to make his Raylan Givens movie but this will certainly do. Can’t wait!


 
  • Like
Reactions: Got GSPs

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,562
22,741
113
Do we know if this will be available all at once? Or released weekly? I wanted Tarantino to make his Raylan Givens movie but this will certainly do. Can’t wait!


It’s on FX, thank God. (I don’t Hulu.) Two episodes the first night and then one episode weekly. If I’m wrong about FX I will be pissed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,720
21,138
113
It’s on FX, thank God. (I don’t Hulu.) Two episodes the first night and then one episode weekly. If I’m wrong about FX I will be pissed.

Seems like FX with streaming option on Hulu. Fine with weekly installments - not much of a bigger these days…
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
3,987
5,508
113
Seems like FX with streaming option on Hulu. Fine with weekly installments - not much of a bigger these days…
Confirmed on FX. shows up on my TV listing now. I think hulu usually airs episodes the following day, so you're probably on it. Looking forward to it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

Got GSPs

Heisman
Aug 31, 2003
8,701
10,977
113
I’m so psyched for the 18th! I’m watching Girl Next Door, in part because Olyphant’s great portrayal of Kelly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling