Joe “I never shut up” ef’n Buck. Yeesh... incessant chatter box.Baseball last night. Football tonight. Will he be doing my door dash tomorrow?
Guy is incredible...I love emBaseball last night. Football tonight. Will he be doing my door dash tomorrow?
Guy is incredible...I love em
Private jets allow amazing mobility with no hassles.
I’ve had the privilege of flying private a few times, the problem is going back to commercial is a powerful reality check
That was a twin engine prop.How big are these commercial plans that buck is flying on? Nothing like the plan that crashed in Colonia I assume
That was a twin engine prop.
I’m sure Buck is flying in a state of the art at least 8 people size Jet
Guy is incredible...I love em
Private jets allow amazing mobility with no hassles.
I’ve had the privilege of flying private a few times, the problem is going back to commercial is a powerful reality check
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central