OT: Jaren Jackson going Pro

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,867
19,811
98
MSU big Jaren Jackson is going pro and will hire an agent
 
Last edited:

Dpgru

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2015
4,603
4,761
0
I said it in another thread and I will say it here. Every day there seems to be an announcement of another guy leaving early and going pro. Each one of them pushes Corey further down the list. He may have buyers remorse.
 

Rokodesh

Heisman
Aug 30, 2007
16,313
13,787
73
I said it in another thread and I will say it here. Every day there seems to be an announcement of another guy leaving early and going pro. Each one of them pushes Corey further down the list. He may have buyers remorse.

Jaren was a one and done before he ever entered college, he’s been slotted in mock drafts since last year. Has no effect on Corey
 

Dpgru

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2015
4,603
4,761
0
Jaren was a one and done before he ever entered college, he’s been slotted in mock drafts since last year. Has no effect on Corey

That is not my point. All I am saying is that each time another guy enters the draft Corey moves down a notch. He was probably not going to get drafted IMO anyway but each day, with each new announcement, there is another nail on the coffin. I have to assume he has decided that Europe or the g league are his goals. But if he thinks or has received advice that he will be drafted I think he is going to be very disappointed.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?