OT: It's Coming

PK Dawg

Senior
Jul 17, 2022
359
438
63
I have done it at a few places. Goldee's, Franklin's, Snow's. Cattleack as well, but back then it was just a normal North Dallas lunch line situation. I remember waiting for 30-45 minutes in the lunch line at Smith's in Tupelo back in 1995 or so for a meat, two sides, a roll and a sweet tea for $3.80. And you couldn't even

The "wait in line" places I have gone, it's more comparable to a football tailgate than waiting in line. Its always be a few buddies and we brought chairs, coolers full of beer, and usually some good tunes. Looking back at time stamped photos, we rolled up to Goldee's on a Friday morning in June of 2023 at 10:36 am and were eating at 11:53 am. Not that big of a deal really. I've sat in the 17ing lobby at TRH on a Tuesday night for longer... Tell him @PK Dawg
Gotta get that vip check in service
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5