OT-Isbell

bulldog2488

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2015
62
0
5
Any of you Isbell fans heading out to Thalia Mara Hall tomorrow night to catch the show? The wife and I will be there.
 

jb1020

Freshman
Jun 7, 2009
1,866
87
48
Couldn't bring myself to pay the ticket price

Plus, I've found myself liking him less and less with every new album. Maybe he's growing up without me.

I'd be more likely to go see him at Hal & Mals...Thalia Mara just seems too formal.

I'll likely regret not going though.
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,584
8,562
102
Yep. Me and a friend will be there -- near the front and center. I've loved Jason Isbell's music for years.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor