OT: Is there a dark mode?

NikkiSixx

All-Conference
May 31, 2022
1,108
1,076
113
haven't run into any troubles on the new site, but wondering if there is a way to turn the site into dark mode?
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Now if I could get rid of the annoying ads on the bottom. Anyone else have them?
 

WDL68

Senior
Apr 23, 2022
595
860
93
Well it says I'm logged in and I m posting.....
Well it was glitchy when On3 started here last October. Hence the message from the front office people that you have to log out and back in again. If you’re posting then it might not be your problem. I know when you’re not logged on you get a key looking symbol on the top header. Now I get premium content for my 2 favorite teams for a buck each!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HUSKERFAN66
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football Maryland vs. Nebraska: Keys to victory, HuskerOnline score predictions for Saturday
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football Recruiting Nebraska FNL: Kitrell shines, Taylor stays electric and Hudson returns
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football Tunnel Talk: The latest intel on Nebraska football, recruiting, and more
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Tunnel Talk: Nebraska volleyball building blocks reflect on future, softball fall lineups, injury update
  5. 05 HuskerOnline Basketball Hoops Tunnel Talk: Nebraska's latest visitor list, preseason Big Ten projections, and more