OT: Insane rain today

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,221
9,471
113
Heard we had some pretty good floods near me in Hazlet/Matawan area.
 

Postman_1

Heisman
Mar 12, 2017
8,535
13,603
113
I saw some flood watches went up. I barely got anything in Hamilton. I saw philthy airport got 2.4" today
 

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
Hit a real deluge around 1:00 driving on JFK Blvd going thru Somerset - enough make it really difficult to see to drive
 

RUBubba

All-Conference
Sep 4, 2002
5,020
2,770
113
Had an empty bucket on my deck yesterday. Had 4 inches of water in it when I emptied it last night. Hillsborough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Knight Shift
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy