OT- Illinois Students Get Caught

rucker4

All-Conference
Oct 20, 2021
1,260
1,891
0
I believe I saw the words "fraud" and "scandal" above, did I not? There's clearly some on here who want to see them get punished.

All the Illini students are learning is how to be a little more discrete when it comes to sneaking into road games lol.
That means arrested? LOL
 

gojvc

All-American
Feb 5, 2005
28,744
7,273
0
Not sure I like a public university deciding who they want to sell tickets to, and who they don't. 🤨
When they’re reserving 50 together at a discounted rate it’s a different situation. I’ve bought scores of tickets to UK road games and no one has ever asked who I was.
 

sjjones

Sophomore
Nov 3, 2005
433
159
43
When they’re reserving 50 together at a discounted rate it’s a different situation. I’ve bought scores of tickets to UK road games and no one has ever asked who I was.
I doubt they did it to get the discount.

I'm sure over the years the other B10 schools have wised up and have tried to stop the Illinois students from buying group seats together to keep them out of their arenas. I'm just not sure a public university needs to be deciding which groups they want to sell to and which ones they don't...
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
  3. 03 KSR Football Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU