OT: ICE Facility in Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
Folks that believe in no limits to federally and state funded services to anyone and everyone within our borders are next on the list to be deported lol. Because it's not "real money" and "there's no actual cost" to anything if it's "government money"
 

SanfordRJones

Senior
Nov 17, 2006
1,358
454
83
Folks that believe in no limits to federally and state funded services to anyone and everyone within our borders are next on the list to be deported lol. Because it's not "real money" and "there's no actual cost" to anything if it's "government money"

That's black-or-white thinking fallacy mixed with another a straw man. Please stop.
 

Boosh

Junior
Sep 14, 2017
286
325
63
Back in the late 70s, maybe 1980, they put a lot of Cuban refugees in our county's fairgrounds here in Florida. They sort of show this at the beginning of the movie Scarface. Now there are several facilities in the state. Its a required reality because someone let a bunch of criminals in. The easy solution is, don't let them in. I'd like to think that my forefathers didn't die so someone from somewhere else could come take what we've all collectively been trying to build on for generations.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,245
24,315
113
It’s the “not in my town” mentality.

Arrest illegals! But don’t put them near me.

I love bacon. But don’t put a hog farm near me.

A.I. is awesome. I hate those A.I. plants and their noise.

My electric bill is high, build more power plants. But don’t build them near me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four