OT: I got the covid

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,754
2,188
113
It's very odd. My wife and I have not had any of the symptoms of covid until I started coughing some on Thursday. I feel great, but my test just came back positive.
 
Last edited:

Cooterpoot

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2012
4,239
2
0
I had it a week before I got sick from it. Still having after effects 2 months later and have had both vaccines.
 

MagicDawg

Senior
Nov 11, 2010
995
970
93
Feel better. I tested positive a week before my vaccine was scheduled. Isolated in two rooms at home for 11 days; came out of isolation last week. Coughed like a bad boy the whole time. Taste & smell lost for about 4 days, then back completely. Cough lingered about a week after but feeling better now.

Monitor your breathing. Pump up your zinc intake. Watch that cough. I'll pray that you, like me, have a mild case and don't have to be hospitalized.

Take care!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense