OT. How much 41% glyphosate per gallon

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,884
11,291
113
I use 2 oz per gallon in the yard. I’ll bump it up to 3-4 oz per gallon for fence rows and heavy brush/ vines.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,282
24,398
113
You can put however much (within reason) as long as the Bermuda grass is still dormant. I’ve put 5 Oz on mine in the past when it’s been really bad.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running