‘better:
I asked about him several month ago and I remember he was upset by an old timer being on here busting his chops and he kinda went off.Haven't see ODShowtime post in a while, you? Hope he's ok.
Proof we need seconds. My job is open who will be my second?I asked about him several month ago and I remember he was upset by an old timer being on here busting his chops and he kinda went off.
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here