OT: Happy Easter All!

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,948
5,885
103
risen GIF
 

Ukdaddy98

Sophomore
Jan 15, 2026
82
182
33
Sitting here at the beach about to go to a Sunday service with the family. While the ladies are still getting ready thought I’d just check the board quick and wanted to wish you all a good one. Grateful for what this day means to me personally and followers of Jesus all over the globe.

I enjoy all that comes with this board. I laugh, roll eyes, get intrigued, and even wonder if I know some of you personally on pretty much a daily basis.

Thanks for giving that to me!

Hope this week finds some good news for Pope and the Cats.

You all enjoy the day!

Go Big Blue!
 
Last edited:

BlueSince92

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
11,045
3,921
230
“I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”——Revelation 1:18
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
“I am the first and the last, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.”——Revelation 1:18

One of my favorite verses is:

“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. “ —John 11:25-26
 

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
I need some Jesus in my life and some healing from only him can help me feel true healing.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati